Throughout the journey of life, you may find yourself overwhelmed.
Maybe it’s in a good way, or perhaps it’s in a negative way.
Regardless of who you are, where you are, or what situation you’re in – the power of positive mental reinforcement can be increasingly important.
That’s is why I want to share these 25 self-esteem and self-confidence boosting affirmations that you should use to help keep yourself on track.
1. I am unique. I feel good about being alive and being me.
2. Life is fun and rewarding.
3. Amazing opportunities exist for me in every aspect of my life.
4. There are no such things as problems, only opportunities.
5. I love challenges, they bring out the best in me.
6. I replace “I must”, “I should” and “I have to” with “I choose”. (try it with
something you think you have to do, and replace must with choose… notice
7. I choose to be happy right now. I love my life.
8. I appreciate everything I have. I live in joy.
9. I am courageous. I am willing to act in spite of any fear.
10. I am positive and optimistic. I believe things will always work out for the best.
11. It’s easy to make friends. I attract positive and kind people into my life.
12. It’s easy to meet people. I create positive and supportive relationships.
13. I am a powerful creator. I create the life I want.
14. I am OK as I am. I accept and love myself.
15. I am confident. I trust myself.
16. I am successful right now.
17. I am passionate. I am outrageously enthusiastic and inspire others.
18. I am calm and peaceful.
19. I have unlimited power at my disposal.
20. I am optimistic. I believe things will always work out for the best.
21. I am kind and loving. I am compassionate and truly care for others.
22. I am focused and persistent. I will never quit.
23. I am energetic and enthusiastic. Confidence is my second nature.
24. I treat everyone with kindness and respect.
25. I inhale confidence and exhale fear.